Congratulations on your engagement!
Thank you for your interest in Daffy Apple Orchard Fresh Petite Caramel Apples as wedding favors.
CARAMEL APPLE ORDERS FOR December 2012 - March 2013
Daffy Apple Petite Caramel Apples are a great and unique idea for
wedding favors! You can place your order online as early as the end of
July for Fall weddings. We ship caramel apples for Fall events from the
end of September through Thanksgiving (depending on temperatures) and
for Spring events in March and April (Off-Season rates apply).
Daffy Apple will not be shipping Petite Caramel Apple orders December 2012 - March 2013 and
asks that customers wanting to order Petite Caramel Apples for November 21 - 30th to please
call before placing your order to ensure availability of apples and
ability to ship to your order in time for your event. If a Petite Caramel
Apple order is placed during this time without consent from Daffy Apple
and must be canceled, it is subject to a 10% Cancellation Fee.
Shown below are two of our most popular favors: the Daffy Apple Caramel Apple with Crunch
and Daffy Apple Red Candy Caramel Apple with Crunch
. Daffy Apple also offers Caramel Apples with Peanuts
, Caramel Apples with Sprinkles (Fall Festival
, Valentine's Day
), Caramel Apples with Pecans
, and Caramel Apples with Pecans and your choice of a Milk
, or White
Daffy Pop Caramel Clusters
are also a great idea for an edible wedding favor! Daffy Pop comes in 3 great flavors: Crav'n Caramel
, Spanish Peanut
, and Cashew Cranberry
. Please read the information below for more details about ordering and shipping Daffy Apple products for your special day!
Do you need wrapping ideas? CLICK HERE
ABOUT OUR APPLES:
Daffy Apple Caramel Apples have approximately a 2 week shelf life. We recommend refrigerating upon arrival for maximum freshness and shelf life, although it is not absolutely necessary. It is best to keep the apples stored out of direct sunlight and in a cool, non-humid space. Daffy Apple Caramel Apples should not be frozen.
Caramel Apples are heat and humidity sensitive.
It is not recommended that they are
shipped to a high-humidity location or where temperatures are above 85ºF. If a caramel
apple order is placed online with a ship to location where temperatures
are above 85ºF and must be canceled due to the heat, a Cancellation
Fee will be subtracted from the refund amount. .Please read the Daffy Apple Return & Cancellation Policy
for more information.
FOR YOUR WEDDING:
When ordering for wedding favors, we recommend choosing the
to reduce the number of packages needed to be opened when repackaging the apples and attaching any necessary ribbon, name tags, etc.
Unfortunately, we are unable to custom pack the caramel apples in the cellophane bags or boxes due to potential damage during shipping. Fo
r wedding favor wrapping ideas, click here: Wedding Favor Wrapping Ideas
If you would like to try the apples before you place a large order, there are two sample packs available: Traditional Caramel Apple Sample Pack
or Gourmet Caramel Apple Sample Pack
. Both sample packs contain a total of 6 apples. Due to the heat, we do not ship Caramel Apples over the summer months (May-end of September). If you would like to taste Daffy Apple Caramel before placing a large Caramel Apple order, the Bulk Caramel
or Red Candy
and Caramel Apple Kits
can be shipped year-round. NEW! Daffy Pop Caramel Clusters Sample Pack
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING:
The Daffy Apple Petite Caramel Apples are shipped in a clear plastic package
with a Daffy Apple label. This helps to protect the product during shipment. Most wedding customers plan to repackage the apples to match the colors and themes of their wedding. If you plan on repackaging the apples in cellophane bags
, clear caramel apple boxes
, or other packaging, we recommend ordering the 3-pack
apples. The price is the same and then you only have to open 8 packages of apples per case instead of 24 individually packaged apples. The caramel apples cannot
be shipped in the cellophane bags or clear caramel apple boxes.
PLAIN CARAMEL APPLES:
Daffy Apple Caramel and Red Candy Caramel is a soft, easy to chew caramel. This desirable texture is why caramel is loved, but it is also why we do not have the ability to make or ship plain caramel apples. The caramel sticks to any type of packaging or wrap, so we always make our caramel apples with a topping. If you would like a plain caramel apple, try one of Daffy Apple's Caramel Apple Kits
or Bulk Caramel
SIZE AND TYPE OF APPLE:
Daffy Apple Petite Caramel Apples have a net weight of 3 oz. They are a great single-serving apple and are about the size of a baseball. Daffy Apple uses a variety of red and green apples to make the caramel apples; type of apple will vary for each shipment.
PLACING YOUR ORDER:
We recommend placing your Daffy Apple Petite Caramel Apple order 3-4 weeks in advance, however, if you
need more time for incoming RSVP's, etc. please take note of the Ordering Information
chart. Here are the step to placing a successful order for your wedding:
- Add items to your Shopping Cart (Petite Caramel Apples or Wedding Favors)
- Enter your wedding or event date in the Item Notes or Order Notes (located at the bottom of the Shopping Cart page) - remember to click on "Update Cart"
- Once all of the items are added to the Shopping Cart, select "Checkout Now" or "Google Checkout". If you would like to pay with an American Express card, you must use Google Checkout.
- Enter your email address. Click "Submit". If you already have an account on the Daffy Apple website, the password box will appear.
- Enter your password and click "Submit". If you do not have an account with Daffy Apple, "We couldn't find you... Go ahead and finish your order to create an account." will show up along with the Shipping address box. Fill in the Shipping address and click "Save".
- Click the round button next to the Shipping method (UPS Ground, Free Shipping, etc.
After a Shipping method has been chosen, the Payment info box will expand. Enter your credit card information in this box.
- Check the "I agree to terms and conditions below" to complete your order.
- You will receive an email from Daffy Apple with the Confirmation Number (109XXX) and receipt for your order, after your order has been successfully placed.
- Once you receive the email with the receipt, please carefully review the Shipping Address and Quantity ordered and contact Daffy Apple as soon as possible if any changes need to be made. If your order is for an event, the event date should be listed in either the Item Notes or Order Notes section.
- If an event date is listed on your order, you will receive a 2nd email from Daffy Apple with the anticipated Ship and Arrival dates for your order. Do NOT expect arrival more than 4 days prior to the event! We use the date listed in the Order Notes or Item Notes section of the Shopping Cart to schedule the shipment to arrive approximately 2-3 days prior to the event.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions
ATTENTION FL, AZ, HI and AK CUSTOMERS:
we are unable to ship our caramel and red candy caramel apples to
Florida, Arizona, Hawaii or Alaska. If you would
like to place an order for caramel corn, bulk caramel, or a caramel
apple kit, your order will need to be placed over the phone.
If you have a FL, AZ, HI, or AK billing address, but the order will be
shipped to a different state, your order
will also need to be placed over the phone.
Unfortunately, Daffy Apple is unable to ship any products outside of the United States, to P.O. boxes, to the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, Military (A.P.O & F.P.O), or Canada.
Due to the extremely high or low temperatures, Daffy Apple Caramel Apples are NOT shipped during the summer months (April 27th-Sept. 17th) or winter months (mid-December-March). Shipping dates may vary due to temperatures.