Your shopping cart is currently empty. Click the Buy Online link on the navigation menu on the left. It will take you to the appropriate shopping area.
Daffy Apple® Caramel Brownies
This is an absolute family favorite. Daffy Apple® Caramel ribbons are cooked into the brownies for a rich and heavenly treat.
1 box of your favorite Brownie mix
1 cup Daffy Apple® Caramel
1. Prepare your favorite brownie mix according to the directions on the box.
2. Place the brownie batter into the proper size baking dish.
3. Spoon tablespoon size scoops of Daffy Apple® Caramel on top of the brownie batter.
4. Swirl a knife through the batter to create caramel ribbons.
5. Bake according to brownie recipe directions.
Grandma's Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
My grandmother always had her fresh cinnamon rolls coming out of the oven every Sunday morning for years. I made a small adjustment to her recipe by adding our caramel to the bottom of the pan. Hopefully she doesn't mind the change!
1/4 cup Warm Water
1 package Active Dry Yeast
1 tsp. Sugar
1/4 cup Sugar
4 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Salt
1/4 lb. Butter (Chilled)
3 Egg Yolks
1 cup Whole Milk
1/3 cup Butter (Chilled)
1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
2 tbsp. Cinnamon
1/3 cup Daffy Apple® Caramel
1/2 cup Pecans, Chopped
1. In a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast over the warm water and stir. Add 1 teaspoon sugar and stir. Let yeast dissolve for 5 minutes.
2. Stir together flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt.
3. Cut butter into small pieces and add to flour. Mix into flour until there are coarse little lumps of butter throughout.
4. Combine the yeast mixture, egg yolks and milk. Beat until blended.
5. Add milk mixture to the flour mixture. Knead until a smooth dough forms.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to ferment until dough has doubled in size.
7. Punch down dough and knead for 2 minutes to extract all of the air bubbles. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
8. Divide dough in half and roll out each ball to a 10 x 12 inch rectangle.
9. Cut butter into 1/4 inch cubes and place evenly on each rolled out piece of dough.
10. Sprinkle one half of the white sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar over one piece of dough. Reserve the remaining white sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar for other dough ball.
11. Spread cool caramel in the bottom of a greased round cake tin.
12. Roll up dough and divide evenly by cutting with thin sharp knife. Then place in round cake tin leaving 1/2-inch space between rolls to allow for rising. Let rise until doubled in a warm draft free place.
13. Bake at 350-degrees for 30-35 minutes.
14. Allow to cool 10 minutes before turning out upside-down on serving platter