SEASONAL PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Includes Supervisor I and Supervisor II)
This position is Seasonal and Temporary.
Position begins late August until approximately October 31
- Day Shift only
- Supervise the daily production of caramel apples in a food manufacturing environment.
- Prepare plant for daily production and ensure all closing duties are finished.
- Supervise production line workers and plan and track production during the shift.
- Ensure correct labels, date codes, and lot codes are applied to all packages and cases.
- Organize and take inventory of finished daily production.
- Calculate production statistics at end of each shift and ensure proper lot tracking on all products.
- Participate in production planning and assist cooks with batch calculations.
- Communicate effectively with other staff members involved in production, warehouse, delivery, office, and shipping.